- How to use?
Dead Sea Salts should be dissolved in the bath water in the following quantities.
• For Psoriasis: 1kg in warm water (37C). Soak for 20 minutes, rinse off and relax for 1 hour. Repeat every third day.
• For children under 10 years of age: Use 0.25kg (or as advised) per bath.
• For Eczema: 0.25kg to 0.5kg in lukewarm water, soak for 20 minutes, rinse and relax. Repeat every third day.
• For babies: Use 1 heaped tablespoonful in a baby bath with a few drops of Spa Magik Skin Softener - repeat every other day.
• For Arthritis: 0.5kg to 1kg in a warm bath. Repeat daily.
• For sprains, bruises, strains, open wounds: 0.25kg to 1 kg in a warm bath.
• For a relaxing mineral bath: Add one cup of salts to warm water and relax.
• For hands and feet: Add one cup to a foot bath or bowl and soak.
• For a concentrated effect: Add 2-4 cups to a warm bath and soak for up to 20 minutes.
- How to recycle?
Pouch is 100% recyclable.
- NB. As a general guide, the higher the mineral concentration in the water the better the result.