* Smells exotic and appeals to males and females
* Lots of natural ingredients
* Nice tube package which dispenses from the wider end where the lid is
* Crabtree & Evelyn is opposed to animal testing. We do not test our finished products on animals or conduct animal testing during the formulation process. We do not submit our products for animal testing by third parties anywhere in the world except where required by local law. That last bit is a get out of jail clause in my view :(
* Formulated without colour
* No mineral oil
* No parabens
* No phthalates
* No propylene glycol
* No sodium lauryl sulfate
* Some products contain animal products them such as beeswax, milk by-products, and honey are examples. They say that all ingredients are listed on the packaging for review but not on my tube.
* EXPENSIVE compared to many all natural brands.
Would you recommend this product?