La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Hands restores the comfort of even the most damaged skin with its glove-like nourishment. The innovative formula soothes and protects sore hands, ensuring long lasting comfort with a 30% concentration of glycerine. An antihistamine effect is provided by a 4% concentration of Niacinamide, which reduces inflammation and prevents the formation of cracked skin.
After 4 weeks, the skin is less irritated, red and sore. The hands appear rejuvenated with its barrier function boosted, and repeated aggressions are reduced. Smooth the non-sticky, non-oily Cicaplast Hands onto the hands as often as required. The rapidly absorbed balm-cream is suitable for all skin types including atopic skin, and is allergy tested under dermatological control.
- Key Benefits
• Soothes and repairs the skin's protective barrier
• Protects skin and provides an invisible wash and friction resistant barrier
• Quick-absorbing texture, invisible, non oily and non-sticky finish
• Contains Niacenamide 4% and Glycerin 30%
• No parabens.
• 100% hypoallergenic skincare
• High concentration of selected ingredients with Thermal Spring Water
• Minimal ingredients and fragrance
• Tested on sensitive skin