Carekind 70% Alcohol Hand Sanitiser gel cleans, cares, protects and is made using pharma/medical grade alcohol. Its fragrance free formula leaves your hand smelling clean and fresh. Moisturises your skin with high emollient content reducing the drying effect on the skin commonly associated with hand sanitisers
The gel has been scientifically proven to kill viruses and 99.999% of bacteria. The rub is fully tested to EN 1276, EN 1500, EN 1650, EN 13624, EN 13727 and EN 14476 and proven to be antibacterial, virucidal and yeasticidal. It can be used as a hand disinfectant gel and comes with a pump dispenser.
Alcohol sanitiser can be used in hygiene sensitive environment where high levels off hand hygiene are required. Rigorously tested to all current applicable BS EN standards, this gel formula quickly evaporates leaving hands feeling soft and refreshed due to its moisturising properties.
Suitable for both personal and commercial use and in all facilities and premises to prevent the spread of viruses, bacteria and germ.
- Key Benefits:
• Scientifically proven: Proven to kill Viruses and 99.999% of bacteria. Comes with Pump Dispenser
• Fragrance free: Contains added moisturisers for extra care, leaving your hands feeling soft, clean, and fresh.
• High alcohol content: Contains 70% ethanol v/v ensures quick effective hand sanitisation that’s kills Viruses.
• Guaranteed protection: Lab tested to British standards EN 1276, EN 1500, EN 1650, EN 13624, EN 13727 and EN 14476 and proven to be antibacterial, virucidal and yeasticidal.
• Made in the UK: In-house ISO 9001 and GMP UN 22716 accredited facility.