Damask Rose and Geranium Essential OIls
- Key Ingredients: Organic Shea Butter, Almond Oil, Calendula Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Vitamin E, Essential Oils
- Benefits: Nourish, rejuvenate, heal and protect with high quality ingredients
Shea Butter is probably the only ingredient you will ever really need to put on your skin to nourish, rejuvenate and protect. I enrich Organic Shea Butter with highest quality Almond Oil, Calendula, Evening Primrose, Rose & Geranium Essential Oils and Vitamin E, which are ingredients that are absolute bliss for even the most sensitive skin and heal and balance problem and dry skin. A very versatile product with healing properties which is excellent as an everyday moisturiser for either only neck and face area, the whole body or to treat various skin conditions like eczema, minor cuts, stretch marks, sunburn and many more. The skin appears instantly smoother and silkier and you will also notice a long-term effect.
A small amount of it goes a very long way!
*Product is freshly made on your order and has a shelf life of 1 year
Packaging: 50ml double walled jar
- Certified Organic Shea Butter - Soothing and extremely therapeutic, it helps renew cracked, aged and damaged skin and can help heal bruising and soreness, skin rashes and itching, acne, stretch marks, sunburn, small skin wounds, scars, allergic reactions, overexposure to cold weather. Shea butter gets to work deep in the skin and leaves it feeling soft, smooth and refreshed. It spreads evenly and absorbs almost instantly. Rich in vitamin A, E and good for all skin types, Shea Butter is also an excellent moisturiser and provides protection from damaging UV rays from the sun.
- Calendula Oil is an infusion of Marigold flowers and has been known for centuries for its calming and soothing properties on the skin. Helpful for dry skin conditions such as eczema.
- Sweet Almond Oil is especially suited for dry, sensitive and irritated skin. It is softening, revitalising and nourishing to the skin.
- Evening Primrose was a plant used by the North American Indian medicine men to make an infusion for healing wounds. Where evening primrose oil is used as a carrier medium for essential oils, it is important to note that it is an exceptionally fine textured oil, has superb moisturising properties and is indicated as being effective in helping with eczema and psoriasis.