(Updated: March 29, 2017)
Overall rating 

Value for money 

Packaging 

Scent 

Effectiveness 

Texture 

Ease of use 

I am a huge fan of all things Weleda and know they are committed to creating product that are environmentally friendly and beneficial to our skins. They pay fair prices for their high quality ingredients from around the world and most of the ingredients are organically grown.

This is a really high quality product with no fillers, everything in it is beneficial to the skin.

User Reviews

Strongest points
Gentle 100% natural cream suitable for even the youngest baby and the most sensitive skins
Smells subtle but pleasant
Vegan friendly
Not tested on animals
Eco friendly packaging
Weakest points
I cannot think of any
Summary
This is a lovely gentle cream which can be used bu anyone from the youngest age. It is fine for baby's bottom or anywhere at all with dry skin and great for children and adults with dry and sensitive skin. We use it on my grandchildren and it has really helped with their eczema and dry skin - they range in age from 6 months to age 7 with a two year old in the middle an they all use it after the night time bath.
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 560 guests and no members online