User Reviews

Strongest points
- cheap
- trusted brand

Weakest points
- oily and greasy
- overpowering sickly sweet smell
Summary
I discovered Johnson’s Baby Oil back in the 90ies when I was a teenager and couldn't get much use of it. However, I can confess that now being twice as old I am not fond of this oil either.
It is too greasy and oily for the oil (forgive my tautology). I mainly used Johnson’s Baby Oil on my legs since the skin was driest there and the results saddened me. It felt like I was massaging real oil (like olive oil or sunflower oil) into my skin because it did not absorb well and had to be dried out using a paper towel. Moreover, the greasiness was difficult to get rid of. I always ended up with the greasy bottle as well while applying its contents. The scent of the oil nauseated me a little being sickly sweet and synthetic. The oil did moisturise skin however all the rest was too much a bother to use it. The price was also appealing thus I had given this product several tries more before giving up on it eventually.
Would you recommend this product?
No
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
November 29, 2016
You need to use natural oils not petroleum based on for the to be absorbed by your skin - olive oil would have been better
November 30, 2016
In reply to an earlier comment

Dear catsholiday,
You are totally right! I am not very attentive ingredients chapter reader and that was my mistake in the Jonson's Baby oil case.
Thank you for your comment! I will seek for natural ingredients
2 results - showing 1 - 2
Results per page:

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1033 guests and one member online