Overall rating 

Packaging 

Mildness 

Cleansing Power 

Effectiveness 

Ease of use 

Scent 

Value for Money 

This conditioner is fantastic for my niece who loves anything pink and strawberry!! We do not use a conditioner all the time when we wash her hair but if the tangles are particularly bad we will use a standalone conditioner! The bottle is great and has a cartoon fish design with bright pink colours and an easy hold, soft squeeze design. When you dispense the shampoo it is a runny consistency which is strange as the shampoo of this range is twice as thick? The conditioner is pale pink in colour and the fragrance is gorgeous! It reminds me of strawberry yoghurt! The fragrance intensifies during treatment but does not linger too much on the hair. After rinsing and drying it leaves the hair beautifully detangled, soft and frizz free and shiny.
You only need a tiny amount of conditioner per application so the bottle lasts a long time and is excellent value for money! This is good performance conditioner which makes bathtime painless and fun.

User Reviews

Strongest points
Thin consistency pale pink colour conditioner. Non irritating formula for children. Gorgeous sweet strawberry yoghurt fruity fragrance. A little goes a long way so excellent value. Attractive, pink, fun fish design, soft squeeze bottle with practical flip top lid. Detangles hair and leaves it soft and shiny
Weakest points
None
Summary
Excellent conditioner for children with gorgeous strawberry yoghurt fragrance. Detangles with softness and shine
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1269 guests and no members online