- Getting Started:
1. Unscrew the base of the unit in an anti-clockwise direction.
2. Remove the base from the unit and remove and dispose of the red insulator tap.
3. Replace the base of the unit and screw in a clockwise direction until secure.
- How to use:
1. Remove the protective roller cover before use.
2. Ensure that the roller head is securel inserted into the unit. Do not use without the roller head attached.
3. Turn on the unit by twisting the silver ring to the left and gently glide the roller head over the hard skin. The dead skin will gradually exfoliate. Use only on dry skin. Do not press too hard or the unit will stop.
4. Turn off and check if you have achieved the softness you desire. If not, repeat until smoothness you desire is reached. Stop if the skin becomes sore or inflamed.
5. Once you feet are starting to resemble smooth, happy feet again, switch off the device.
6. Turn the unit off by twisting the silver ring to the right.
7. Wipe or rinse feet to remove any excess dead skin.
8. Thoroughly dry feet.
9. Apply Scholl Velvet Smooth Moisturiser and massage into your smooth feet.